1. What was the greatest moment of your week and the lowest moment of your week?
2. Studies show 75% of Americans believe the resurrection to be true. In light of this, why do you think so many choose not to follow Christ or live like this is true?
3. Read Romans 6:3–11 & 1 Corinthians 15:1-11. How do we become a Christian? Who does a Christian trust to make him/herself right with God? Who did the work and how?
4. Jesus rising from the dead is foundational to the Christian faith because it is the proof that Christ is who he claimed to be – our Savior and God’s only son. But it also has impact on how we live out our faith. What importance does 1 Corinthians 15:12-19 place on Christ’s resurrection for us in our Christian walk?
5. Read 1 Corinthians 15:50-58 – How does the resurrection change your everyday life? Your struggle with sin? Your attitude toward earthly pains and pleasures? Your view of death? Your view of who is Lord over your life?
6. Who do you know that needs to hear a clear presentation of the good news of Christ’s death and resurrection? How will you share the gospel to them?
7. Looking back at this week’s teaching and growth guide, what’s most important for you to remember and apply this week?