1. What was the greatest moment of your week and what was your worst moment of the week?
2. Pastor Trey spoke on the importance of realizing how the Bible is one grand story. How would you describe the grand story of the Bible? Have you always known that it had one mission or is this a relatively new concept to you? How does this help you in your reading of Scripture?
3. Why do some of us see the God of the Old Testament solely as a judgmental God? Why is this view dangerous? In what ways is God a redeeming God in the Old Testament?
4. Read Genesis 12:1-9 – In what ways did God’s call on Abram’s life make him rely on God? What securities did Abram have to leave behind? Has God’s promise to Abram already been fulfilled?
5. Read Exodus 9:16; 1 Chron 16:24; Psalm 22:27; Isa. 45:22-23; Dan. 7:14; Matthew 28:18-20; Revelation 5:9-10; 7:9. It is clear that God has always had a plan to save every people group. What people group has been on your heart? What are some ways you can use your life to spread the gospel to the ends of the earth?
6. Are there certain nations that you have a hard time praying for? How come? Would you ever be a missionary sent to love and share Jesus with ISIS? What do you think God wants you to do?
7. There is no better time to share the gospel with the nations than today. We have easy access to travel around the world and the Internet has connected us in ways the former generations thought were never possible. Who has God put around you that is a part of another people group? Spend time praying for specific names as a group – that you would be used to lead them to Christ.
 Now the LORD said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father’s house to the land that I will show you.  And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing.  I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”