5 Cs of our membership class
- Attend Sunday Service
- Participate in a growth group
- Volunteer with a ministry team
Take the 2-part Membership Class, which explains who we are, what we believe, and how we operate as a church, and provides an opportunity to get to know Heart Cry pastors and leaders.
Members must confess faith in Jesus Christ as God and Savior (and get baptized if they have not previously done so as a professing Christian).
Affirm Heart Cry Church beliefs by signing the Membership Covenant and living out the expectations of members:
- Community. Live life with other members of the family by remaining an active part of a growth group.
- Serve. Use your gifts, talents, skills, and time to serve the church and participate in Jesus’ mission.
- Give. Members are asked to be faithful in paying their tithes and offerings.
Meet with one of our leaders for the final membership interview.